Why Sponsor or Exhibit?
The Florida Media Conference brings together members of Florida’s leading media organizations: the Florida Press Association, Florida Newspaper Advertising and Marketing Executives, Florida Magazine Association, Florida Society of News Editors, Florida Press Foundation, and Florida Press Educational Services. In 2019, over 400 attendees participated over the course of the two days of the conference.
There is limited exhibit space and sponsorship opportunities, so don’t delay!
- Advertising Directors
- General Managers
- Media Sales Executives
- Creative Directors
- And more!
- Direct access to decision makers
- Generate qualified leads
- Increased exposure to industry leaders
Early Deadline – April 27, 2021
All Materials Due (ads, logo, program description) – June 8, 2021
Final Deadline (inclusion in conference program, passport program not guaranteed) – June 30, 2021
Sponsorship & Exhibitor Packages
Featured sponsorship prices are for members of the Florida Press Association, Florida Society of News Editors, Florida Magazine Association or Florida Newspaper Advertising and Marketing Executives. Non-member pricing is $500 higher for all packages. Click here for information on how to become a member.
All Sponsor and Exhibitor packages include:
- A listing in the conference program. This listing includes a logo, brief description of your company’s services and contact information.
- Participation in the Exhibit Hall Passport to Prizes program
- Ability to include an insert in the conference tote bag. Inserts must be received by June 30, 2021.
- An Excel file with the name, title, mailing address and email address of all registered attendees will be provided, except for those attendees who have opted out. The first list of attendees will be sent June 16, the second on July 8 and with a final post-conference list of attendees (including any who registered on site) sent on July 20, 2021.
Exhibit Hall Passport to Prizes
Increase your exposure with our attendee incentive program to drive booth traffic!
Included with all sponsor and exhibitor packages!
How it works:
Each attendee will receive a passport card listing participating exhibitor logos. Attendees will need to visit ALL participating exhibitors and get their passport stamped at each booth. Once all logos have been stamped on the card, attendees will return the card to the conference registration desk to be entered in a drawing for prizes. One drawing will be held during the Thursday night reception and another during the Friday dessert with exhibitors following lunch. Attendees must be present to win prizes.
Exhibit Hall Schedule
- Set-up: 9:00 – 11:00 am
- Exhibit Hall Open: 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Exhibit Hall Open: 7:30 am – 2:30 pm
- Take-down: 2:30 pm
The following events take place in the exhibit hall:
- Noon – 2:00 pm – Lunch (optional)
- 2:00 – 2:30 pm – Dessert (all)
- 5:00 – 5:50 pm – Vendor Spotlight (optional)
- 6:00 – 7:00 pm – Thursday Evening Reception & Silent Auction (all)
- 7:30 – 9:00 am – Breakfast (all)
- Noon – 1:30 pm – Lunch (optional)
- 2:00 – 2:30 pm – Dessert (all)
*All times are tentative; final set-up, exhibit and dismantle hours will be included in your confirmation notice.
All exhibits must be set up before 11:00 am on Thursday, July 15, 2021. Tear-down begins after 2:30 pm on Friday, July 16, 2021. The exhibitor understands that this schedule will be strictly adhered to as a courtesy to the other exhibitors and attendees.
Exhibitors are responsible for making their own hotel arrangements. The conference room rate at The Westin Sarasota is $155 per night. Reservation information.
Exhibit Area, Booth Assignment
The exposition will be held at The Westin Sarasota. Booth space will be assigned based on sponsor or exhibitor package purchased. FPF reserves the right, should any rented space remain unoccupied after the first hour of the show’s opening, to rent or occupy said space.
All Sponsor and Exhibitor packages include a listing in the conference program. This listing includes a logo and brief description of your company’s service. Conference program materials must be submitted by 5:00 pm, June 8, 2021. Send all materials to email@example.com.
- Logo – Vector (AI, EPS) preferred, High-resolution (300 dpi JPG, PDF) accepted
- Company Description – Approx. 75 word description of your company’s services
- Contact Person – Name and contact information of who attendees should contact if they would like additional information about your company’s services
- Ad (if included in sponsor/exhibitor package) – View full advertising specs
Security and Liability
The exhibitor agrees to hold Florida Press and The Westin Sarasota harmless and to indemnify the Florida Press Foundation and The Sarasota Westin. All companies or individuals exhibiting at the 2021 Florida Media Conference are participating at the exclusive discretion of the Florida Press Foundation and must abide by all local codes, rules, regulations and ordinances and must also abide by the directions and instructions presented by FPF and Westin personnel.
Before April 27, 2021: $100 administrative charge
April 28, 2021 – June 1, 2021: 50% of the actual cost
After June 2, 2021: 100% of the actual cost (The registered attendees may be swapped out, but no exceptions to cancellation policy due to the inability to resell a sponsorship close to the event date.)
If you have any questions please contact
Karen Tower at firstname.lastname@example.org or (321) 283-5345.