Why Sponsor or Exhibit?
The Florida Media Conference brings together members of Florida’s leading media organizations: the Florida Press Association, Florida Newspaper Advertising and Marketing Executives, Florida Magazine Association, Florida Society of News Editors, Florida Press Foundation, and Florida Press Educational Services. In 2021, over 400 attendees participated over the course of the two days of the conference.
There is limited exhibit space and sponsorship opportunities, so don’t delay!
- Advertising Directors
- General Managers
- Media Sales Executives
- Creative Directors
- And more!
- Direct access to decision makers
- Generate qualified leads
- Increased exposure to industry leaders
- Early Deadline: January 31, 2022
- All Materials Due (ads, logo, program description) – July 13, 2022
- Final Deadline (inclusion in conference program, passport program not guaranteed) –July 18, 2022
Sponsorship & Exhibitor Packages
Featured sponsorship prices are for members of the Florida Press Association, Florida Society of News Editors, Florida Magazine Association or Florida Newspaper Advertising and Marketing Executives. Non-member pricing is $500 higher for all packages. Click here for information on how to become a member.
All Sponsor and Exhibitor packages include:
- A listing in the conference program. This listing includes a logo, brief description of your company’s services and contact information.
- Participation in the Exhibit Hall Passport to Prizes program
- Ability to include an insert in the conference tote bag. Inserts must be received by July15, 2022.
- An Excel file with the name, title, mailing address and email address of all registered attendees will be provided, except for those attendees who have opted out. The first list of attendees will be sent July 13, the second on July 29 and with a final post-conference list of attendees (including any who registered on site) sent on August 9, 2022.
Exhibit Hall Passport to Prizes
Increase your exposure with our attendee incentive program to drive booth traffic!
Included with all sponsor and exhibitor packages!
How it works:
Each attendee will receive a passport card listing participating exhibitor logos. Attendees will need to visit ALL participating exhibitors and get their passport stamped at each booth. Once all logos have been stamped on the card, attendees will return the card to the conference registration desk to be entered in a drawing for prizes. One drawing will be held during the Thursday night reception and another during the Friday dessert with exhibitors following lunch. Attendees must be present to win prizes.
Exhibitors are responsible for making their own hotel arrangements.
Exhibit Area, Booth Assignment
The exposition will be held at the Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa. Booth space will be assigned based on sponsorship or exhibitor package. FPF reserves the right, should any rented space remain unoccupied after the first hour of the show’s opening, to rent or occupy said space.
Positioning is by request only unless defined in sponsorship package. All ads must be submitted as a PDF or EPS. Ads cancelled after the deadline will be charged 25% of the total cost. Ads are four color. Publisher reserves the right to refuse any advertisement for any reason. View full advertising specs
Security and Liability
The exhibitor agrees to hold the Florida Press Foundation and the Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa harmless and to indemnify FPF and the Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa. All companies or individuals exhibiting at the 2022 Florida Media Conference are participating at the exclusive discretion of the Florida Press Foundation and must abide by all local codes, rules, regulations and ordinances and must also abide by the directions and instructions presented by FPF and Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa personnel.
Before February 15, 2022: $100 administrative charge
February 16 -April 30, 2022: 50% of the actual cost
After May 1, 2022: 100% of the actual cost. The registered attendees may be swapped out, but no exceptions to cancellation policy due to the inability to resell a sponsorship close to event date.
If you have any questions please contact
Karen Tower at email@example.com or (321) 283-5345.