It has come to our attention that our members may have been contacted by individuals claiming to be affiliated with the 2018 Florida Media Conference regarding booking hotel rooms. Please be aware that this is a scam and do not give out any of your personal information if you receive a similar phone call. Neither the Florida Media Conference partners (FPF, FPA, FMA, FSNE, FNAME) nor the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek will ever contact you to book accommodations over the phone or through email. Only make your reservations by using the link or phone number below.
Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
14100 Bonnet Creek Resort Lane
Orlando, FL 32821
Room rate: $159 per night (resort fee is optional*)
Reservations: Book Online or by phone 1-888-353-2013 (use group code HPRE)
Reservation Deadline: July 17, 2018
Various upgrade options are available, including rooms at the adjacent Waldorf Astoria. Click here to book rooms at the Waldorf Astoria.
Parking: $17/day (if staying overnight); $13/day (if coming in for the day only)
*The resort fee is optional and may be declined. If selected, the resort fee is a $35 per day charge and provides the following benefits:
- Kids meal Deals in Harvest Bistro: Kids 12 and under eat dinner free when ordering from the Kid’s Menu and accompanied by an adult purchasing a full-priced entrée. Kids ages 4-12 enjoy a 50% discount on our breakfast buffet when accompanied by an adult purchasing a full-priced entrée or buffet. Breakfast buffet is complimentary for children under 4 years of age.
- Two (2) bottles of water daily.
- Access to the Waldorf Astoria Golf Club practice facilities.
- Free golf club rental after 2 pm.
- 10% off Spa Treatments at the Waldorf Astoria Spa.
- Unlimited access to in-room local and toll free calls.
The Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek resort has its own motor coaches offering transportation to Disney Springs and to the parks within Disney. The bus stop is located in front of the hotel and the front desk can provide the weekly shuttle schedules upon check-in.